This perfect blend of spices adds a new level of flavor to juicy grilled chicken breasts.
The grilled chicken breast is rich in protein and phosphorus for strong teeth. And, unlike barbecue sauces, the dry rub recipe for chicken enhances the taste without adding cavity-causing sugar.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat of about 375 F to 400 F.
- Mix spices and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Rub spice mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Grill each side of the chicken for 4 to 7 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165 F.
- Remove chicken breasts from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.