This easy-to-make treat is a refreshing snack or dessert the whole family will love. Your mouth will love it, too. That’s because watermelon is high in vitamin C but low in acid, so it helps keep teeth and gums healthy. Plus, it’s high in fiber and water so it cleans your teeth naturally.
- 1 watermelon
- 4 ounces thawed sugar-free whipped topping
- 6 ounces low-sugar peach yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Cut the watermelon into 1½-inch portions resembling a circle like a pizza.
- In a small bowl, stir whipped topping with yogurt until fully combined.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the watermelon in an even layer.
- Place the remaining fruit on top of the mixture.
- Cut into pizza slice-like wedges and enjoy!